Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Headed towards DreamWorks Unit - Bangalore!! :)


In about a weeks time from now (May 7th) , I will be joining the animation team of the DreamWorks Dedicated Unit @ Paprikaas - Bangalore.
Looks like I would get to animate on a Direct-to-Video episode of SHREK after the initial training... lots of fun and challenges headed my way! This is by far the biggest opportunity I've had to utilize my abilities and I'm eagerly looking forward to it!!
For those who arent aware, heres a small article on the DreamWorks Unit at Bangalore :

coming week, I'll have another update hopefully
...till then...ciao and take care! :)

-Prash

6 comments:

damncreative said...

hey prashanth congrats bro:). thats gr8. Will see u soon at ITPL i guess :)

bala said...

woohoo! congrats man!

sharad said...

this is so cool!...all the best! :)
Wrong answer is well done!!...

Chetan Trivedi said...

hey congrats dude.. so when r u joining?

Unknown said...

hey Prashanth congrats...this is toooooooo cool! well done

Unknown said...

hey Prashanth congrats! this is tooooo cool! well done.